ADVERTS

ADVERT

ADVERTS

ADVERT

Tuesday 6 June 2017

SEARCH FOR FACEofDSI 2017, PLEASE VOTE FOR EMPREEZ IN THE ONGOING FACEofDSI 2017 CONTEST.

   ......SEARCH FOR FACE OF DSI 2017
                                                    PLEASE VOTE FOR EMPREEZ IN THE ONGOING
                                                      FACEofDSI 2017 CONTEST
MY PROFILE LINK: 
http://darolls.net/fdsi/fdsiprofile.php?memberid=9b5941d0

ABOUT ME: 
My name is Cheryl Jerry, I am from Imo State, Southeastern Nigeria. I am of the Aboh-Mbaise extraction. Although I was born and brought up in Jos, I feel deeply connected to the metacultural ambience and diversity of Nigeria. I am a student majoring in Public Administration Affairs at the Federal Polytechnic in Bauchi. I am a budding actor, a poet and I do a little of singing too. Talking about my human qualities can be a bit tricky, but I am certainly a complete extrovert, impulsive and fun-loving. I am shy sometimes, but underneath that is a simple character, highly enthusiastic, and very affectionate personality. Please vote for me, and I promise you won’t regret it. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2017. EJIKENNAM.BLOGSPOT.COM - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Onyes Blogging Network